Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pint Size Ali

Today I have a new share for you.  It is one of three layouts I completed yesterday using the brand spanking new Kinnichiwa line by Basic Grey.  I love the fun colours in this line, and now with the Spring/Summer weather the girls have been wearing a few more brighter colours which match nicely.  This design is actually based on a sketch challenge by Mad About Scrappin Facebook page.  It was so up my ally that I just had to play along.  I'm sure if I were to go back and look through my layouts, I'd find a layout that looks almost exactly like this.  Does that ever happen to you?  I know I've heard it said that there are only so many ways to set up a 12x12 page, especially when you're using only one or two photos. 

only the tags, ribbon and alphas are other than Basic Grey product.

These photos of Théa were taken one morning just before we left for school.  It was one of those nice days, and she was wearing splash pants and a fleece with the hood up.  I told her she looked like a little boxer, so she posed for a few photos for me.  I've pop dotted a few of the elements here like the paper lantern by the tag, and the hand cut flowers to the right of the photo.  This is one of those layouts that didn't require any journaling, as the title really does say it all.

That's it for me today.  I hope your week is off to a great start.  Thanks so much for taking the time to pop in, I sure appreciate it.

Cheers,
♥ s. Pin It

3 comments:

Nicole Brenna said...

This is just great! WOW! I love the different alphas used...

Lisa H said...

aw, that's cute! I love Basic Grey!

Jennie M said...

that is a super cute page!