Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm A Guest

It is with great  excitement that I let you in on the scrappy secret that I've been hanging onto for a few weeks. 

I have been invited to join the Marketing Team over at Let's Capture Our Memories for the next two months.  Tanya is a real sweetheart who stocks the latest released product, and runs a full, and active forum.  The community has been very welcoming, and the rest of the Guest DTs are super talented.  I'm honoured to be part of such a fab team.  I owe a huge thank you to Nicole Nowosad for inviting me to join in.  I've been playing with some of the new Pink Paislee, Echo Park, and Dear Lizzy and have some fun stuff to show you as the month goes on.  I have three posts scheduled over the next four weeks.  The first of which will be this coming Friday. 

Until then, I have a little sneak for ya.

I'll be back tomorrow with another scrappy secret reveal.  I hope you'll come back then.

Have a great Tuesday friends,

♥ S. Pin It

26 comments:

angie ashuk said...

Congrats to you!!! Thats awesome!

glorygirl said...

How much fun is this? So happy for you, with all your scrappy secrets! What great little gifts from God!

Lilith Eeckels said...

WOW CONGRATS. I'm soooo happy for you.

Nicole Nowosad said...

Congrats to you!!! Well deserved :) Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)

Anna Sigga said...

Congrats girl!

pruts said...

congrats girl
I want to see more :-)

Alex said...

WOW! That is awesome! Big congrats my sweet friend! I am so happy for you! So well deserved!

Shellye McDaniel said...

That is wonderful, Sherri! YAY for you!

pysselpetra said...

congrats!!! Looks so beautiful ♥

Unknown said...

congrats Sherri

Jessy Christopher said...

Woo Hoo!! Congrats!

Jessy Christopher said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats ;) Can't wait to see your beautiful creations!

Deanna said...

awesome, Sherri! love your sneak. can't wait to see more. And i may be seeing more of you in the future too. ;)

Stacey Michaud said...

congrats girl! So well-deserved!

Stacey Michaud said...

awesome girl! so proud of you!

Kelly C said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see the rest of that project!

beckyjune said...

Congratulations, Sherri! Have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

So excited and thrilled for you my friend!!!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Congrats sweet girl!!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

congrats Sherri!! so happy for ya!

Mag said...

Congratulations !

Lisa H said...

Oh you tease! =) Congrats Sherri on being a guest designer. You will create wonderful work for them I know.

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats Sherri!!!!!' well deserved!!!

Andrea Amu said...

Super cool! Congrats, sweet girl!

Jennie M said...

yay! congrats!!

Pam said...

Congrats girlie!!! I am so happy for you!!! That is super exciting!!!
xo