Monday, September 17, 2012

SEM September Sketch Challenge

Scrapping Everyday Miracles September Sketch Challenge

Here is what you will be working with this month.  Isn't it great?  So glad Shimelle was kind enough to allow us to use it this sketch, it was fun to work with.
her blog
The Scrap Twist this month is to use a mixed alpha title.  Here is my layout.
I loved this quote I found online, and pinned it for use at a later date.  That day was when I printed out this photo of my then, new cute black flats.  A short...very short actually woman in flats...I know...counteractive...but I love 'em.  I don't spend a lot of money on shoes, rather I prefer to wait for sales, so I can have more at the same price.

Here is a close up shot of the journaling. 


Have you been enticed to play along?  I hope so.  Participating in this sketch will earn you the chance at a fabulous card kit being offered up by our generous sponsor this moth The Card Kitchen.
May Kit - prize may not be as shown
You still have plenty of time to link up with Challenge #20 this month also.  Doing so will earn you a second chance into the drawing for our sponsored prize. 

Remember all layouts must be linked up to the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog by Sunday September 30, 2012 no later than 11:59 PST.  Make sure to link directly to your post, and not just your blog, and don't forget about the scrap twist.

Happy creating.  And thanks so much for stopping by today!

♥ S.


Pin It

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhh I love love love this!!! LOVING the bits of yellow!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Jaclyn Rench said...

Such a great page, Sherri. I love, love, LOVE that misted background!

Tara Elias said...

Fun LO! I am going to challenge myself to document something different like that.

Shannon91 said...

So funny !!!!
Bizz

Pam said...

love the colors, the photo, the quote...you rocked the sketch woman!!

glorygirl said...

That quote is awesome!!! And so is your layout! Love the beautiful simplicity of your style!

Jody said...

Sherri this Lo is fab! I totally need that stencil/mask that you used! And what a great idea to scrap you new shoes....gives me an idea....

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Just fabolous, Sherri. I love how you made the design your own, the picture and quote you picked and the lovely color combo!