Sunday, September 16, 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches Reveal

Sketch #149 in now live on Let's Capture These Sketches

Here is Natalie's sketch

Check out all the white space and the cluster.  So up my ally.  The flowers kind of threw me for a loop at first because I don't actually own many flowers anymore, and definitely none that large.  I decided to just look at it as a cluster rather than 3 flowers.  Then things came together very quickly.

I realize it's hard to see the outline.  Consider this  caption centered on the bottom, and that should make things a little easier to see.


Once again I combined a mix of manufactures on this page including: Jillibean Soup, My Mind's Eye, Prima, Evalicious, October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin, and Studio Calico.
These photos are of Théa, and Eden are from the day my girlfriend gave us a mini tour of the local radio station she works at.  The girls met their favorite DJ, and were introduced to a bunch of the staff.  Two sweet guys in particular totally made their day by suiting them up in a cowbow hat, and lanyard.  Such a small gesture of kindness totally made their day.

A simple, yet eye catching design.  Works for me.  You should see what the rest of the design team created. Curious?  Click  here.

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

♥ S. Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this!!! LOVING that adorable photo and loveeeeeee the white paint splatters!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Beautiful, Sherri! Interpreting the sketch to your style, love! And what a sweet story behind this.

glorygirl said...

So cute, Sherri! You so rock the white space!!! My fave detail here (besides the fun title) is the white paint! Great job!

Nathalie said...

I like your interpretation of the sketch esp. what you did in lieu of the flowers.

Danielle said...

What a great sketch with all the white space and I totally love your take on it!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a lovely layout! Great take on the sketch and fun story!

Unknown said...

Love that the photo is the focal point !