Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Scrapbook Nook is closing

 
I still can't believe it really. 

For as long as I've been scrapping, The Nook has been there. 

The forum was always alive with action, and chatter, no matter what time it was.  It was just that kind of place, home to many, many women all over the globe. 

For those of you who don't get my passion with scrapping, you likely won't understand my kinship with women whom I've never met.  Just trust me when I say I have girlfriends all over the world.  Women with whom, I've laughed, and cried, been challenged by and just simply enjoyed being with thanks to the Internet, and My Scrapbook Nook.  Pam, the owner, and Leah the Design Team manager created a wonderful home for scrappers everywhere.  It makes my heart heavy to know this place will no longer be around.  My eyes are stinking with tears that threaten to spill over even now as I type.  The Nook was a rare gem in this field.  A treasure, I called home, and it will be missed.

You can read my tribute here on the Nook Blog, and see a few of my Nook Kit Club layouts.

♥ Sherri Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I totally feel your pain... I belonged to a scrapbook inline community and it was really hard when it closed... {{{hugs}}}

Pam said...

i love what you wrote...i am so sad the nook is closing, but so happy it brought us together;)

glorygirl said...

That is sad news. Glad you will still have the relationships after the store/community is gone!

Tara Elias said...

:( sorry friend