Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lily Bee In Under Sixty

It seems the more packed my schedule gets the more I feel the need to create.  It's like I need to break out of the confines of my schedule and get creative with paper and glue.  That's exactly what happened yesterday morning when I whipped this layout together in just over half an hour before leaving the house for a meeting.

I knew I was short on time.  I knew exactly which photo I wanted to scrap. And I knew I had some scraps left of a gorgeous collection that wold match said photo perfectly.  A little snip, snip, layering, punching, and stitching, and voila a sweet layout to capture a moment from our last day of school last June.

Lily Bee Design - Head Over Heels collection
There, now it's out of my system.  Back to the grind today.  I hope this finds you all enjoying a wonderful week.

Don't forget about these on-going challenges.  I'd love if you'd come join me.
Scrapping Everyday Miracles - Challenge #20
Scrapping Everyday Miracles - Sketch Challenge
Let's Capture These Sketches - Sketch #149
Let's Get Sketchy - Challenge #29 Pin It

10 comments:

Danielle said...

Such a sweet, sweet layout Sherri!! Loved that Lily Bee collection too :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and those hearts!!!!!!

Jaclyn Rench said...

Sherri, this is just beautiful!!! I love the color palette, how you highlighted the words in the word search paper with a simple line, and those hearts! Oh my, those hearts - so colorful and playful! LOVE!

Tamika said...

That's awesome for a quick page! I on the other hand would only have pulled out the papers in that amount of time. SMH

Pamela said...

Love this layout!! Great job! :)

Leigh Penner said...

I'm totally the same way, Sherri.... the more things I have on my plate, the more I want (need!) to create. It's such a creative release for me!
Fabulous layout!

Kate Vickers said...

Great layout! I love it! :)

Kate Vickers said...

Great layout! I love it!

Tara Elias said...

You are fabulous, my friend.

glorygirl said...

"There now it's out of my system." LOL!!!! I know that feeling!!!! This layout is beautiful. I especially love the hearts!