Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm Julie's Guest

Welcome to something NEW today.

A few weeks ago my bloggy friend, Julie asked me if I would consider guesting on her blog for a series she's doing this month called I Spy Jesus. The series will run every Wednesday for the duration of September, and by the sounds of it there are some great women contributing, I am honoured to have been asked to join them.

Julie is a woman who is full of faith, and hope, and writes with such humility.  Her love for Jesus permeates almost every post, weather she's talking about the dress she wore for her wedding, her children, and the challenges of homeschooling, or her scrapping passion.  You can read her first post in the series here, it will help you get to know her a little better.  I have no doubt you'll be touched by how she shares her heart, just as I have been.

This post was not an easy one to write as you'll discover if you pop over to Julie's blog to read it in it's entirety.  To give you a bit of a clue, however, let me just say that as much as I know there are seasons in our lives where we feel God presence more than others, it always leaves me feeling like a failure whenever I find myself in a dry season.  So being asked to share where I see Jesus working in my life, when I feel like I'm simply on the hamster wheel of life, not really making a whole lot of difference in the world around me is extremely humbling.  But God is always pursuing us, illuminating the path in which we should travel, calling us to something new, and that's what I want to share with you over at Julie's.  I hope you'll pop by and have a peek.  For further enticement here is a sneak of the layout I created for this post. 

You can see the rest of the post, including the layout on Julie's blog.

I hope you'll pop over and say hello.

Happy Tuesday friends,

♥ S.

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Excited to read your story on Julie's blog!!! Off to see!!!!!

Tara Elias said...

<3. Loved reading your words.

Tanya said...

Went to the site...it was beautiful Sherri, you are beautiful...loved reading the post I was in tears by the end...xoxo