Monday, March 11, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy Reveal

Happy Monday friends,

I had no idea when I completed this layout over a month ago that the reveal date would fall smack dab in the middle of Birthday Month Celebration.  Pretty cool I think.

I decided to finally document a snippet of 39th Birthday.  It was nothing special, just a little dinner after the girls finished Dance class with my favourite...Peanut Butter ice cream cake from Marble Slab Creamery.  Delish.
I thought it was only fitting to pull out the scraps I have remaining of Crate Paper Pretty Party for this one.  Journaling reads "A quiet celebration - just the girls, and Darwin, and I of my 39th birthday.  Really 39?  Crazy!  So much to be thankful for.  My family, my beautiful girls, God's grace, and constant pursuit of me.  Calling me to better, bigger, more meaningful, more rewarding for His kingdom.  I am so very blessed.  Here's to a great year."
That tiny camera is an Amy Tangerine Silhouette cut file.  I just shrunk it way down. Isn't it cute?

Our sketch this week is courtesy of Bev Code.   I preferred the look of the layout best once I flipped the sketch.  It gave me a little more room to journal.

Click here to see what the rest of the team did with the sketch, and to get in on your chance at some really great Birthday Month shwag. Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the tag action!!

Tamika said...

Such a cute layout and I do love the camera cut out!

Debbie P said...

Beautiful job Sherri! Love all your bits, especially the little camera!

Lynn said...

Love all the little details on your layout. It's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Love it, darling.

Unknown said...

Ok - you look about 25...Happy Late Birthday.

Beeceecreativity said...

beautiful page.. great take on the sketch.. love the open white space