Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chic Tags Sunday Challenge

Happy Sunday friends,

Sunday means another challenge at Chic Tags.  This week the challenge is to do like Ali taught us and scrap A Day In The Life.  I picked Wednesday of last week to document.  Nothing special, just an ordinary day around here.  There weren't a lot of pix, but it was still pretty cool to document one day out of my life.

And some close ups of the Chic Tags used. 

The title was made by creating a mask with may Cameo and spraying over it with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in Chartreuse and Tropical Teal
 Journaling reads "I truly think it's a wonderful experience to document our lives through photos on a regular ordinary day.  All too often you hear, "treasure it, it goes by so fast."  I have no doubt that before I know it, my girls will be grown and gone, living lives of their own, and I'll wonder what it was that kept me so busy when they were young.  On this particular day there wasn't a whole lot of running around to do like usual.  No Dance, no piano, no groceries to get, just a regular day.  I did take the RAV in, it needs new tires, and several things were repaired.  Big bucks = no fun.  But ended the day winning a coffee at Tim's, meeting Will's partner, and 83 likes on IG.  All in all, it was one fine day to be me!"

Hope you'll pop over to the Blog to see what the rest of the DT was up to this week, and link up a layout of your own for your chance at a scrappy prize.

Have a wonderful day friends.  Thanks so much for popping by! Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FABULOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the photos and love love love love the masking!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this layout! LOVING the misting to create the title as well as the kind of 'string' of photos/tags/embellishments. Love that you included a photo of the layout too!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Love the design of this Sherri! Great layout! Yeah for the Timmie's win (I enlarged to read the rim before finishing the post.LOl!) Got to love when that happens!:)

Debbie P said...

Beautiful job! I love everyday life layouts! Excellent job on the journaling!