Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cre8tive Cre8tions

Remember when I told you about Cre8tive Cre8tions?  It's a new scrapbook supply company out of Germany.  Andrea and her husband Thomas started their little company producing fun flair badges to start, and now only 2 months later offer patterned paper, stamps, and paper tags as well.  I am so happy they are getting their name out there, and thrilled that they have welcomed me on to design for them.

This layout of Théa and her friends Sabrina and Maya was created using several of the patterned papers available in the collection.  Along with a few of the flair pieces.
The title was made using October Afternoon mini market stickers and a free Heidi Swapp cut file.
The polar grid mask is one I made using the Silhouette also, it was super easy, and someday if I ever figure out how to offer files for free on my blog I will give it to you.  I sprayed over the mask with Hiedi Swapp Color Shine.  I did the same thing down in the bottom right corner.

You can check out the Cre8tive Cre8tions shop here.  And there's load of inspiration on her blog here.

Speaking of Color Shine, I had this layout up on the Cre8tive Cre8tions blog and Instagram last week,  where it caught the attention of the one and only Ms. Heidi Swapp and her team.
She even asked if she could re-post it.  Crazy right?!  

Oh and remember this About A Boy layout?  
It caught the attention of Echo Park, and was re-posted on their Instagram page.  It was also featured as a Gallery Highlight at scrapbookupdate.com.  Not bad for one layout, I thought.

That's it for me today.  I hope you're enjoying the day wherever you may find yourself today.  Thanks as always for stopping by! Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee your lo!! GORGEOUS colors and loving the masking ... and CONGRATS on being featured by HS and EP!! That's AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

So exciting my friend! Love what you did with the masking. xo!

Miriam Prantner said...

Um, no wonder! That mist layout is amazing! I dream of being able to mist like that!

Debbie P said...

Beautiful job on your layouts! The misting and masking is gorgeous! You are being recognized all over the place! That is awesome and very much well deserved! You go girl! Your work is amazing!

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing pages Sherri!! Love each one of them! And how awesome to have your pages spotlighted by Heidi and EP! I've been following Cre8tive Creations on IG, and I love their product!

Alex said...

Wow, girl! How awesome to get the attention from both Heidi and Echo Park! Congrats! Your layouts are fabulous!

Anna Sigga said...

These are fab creations girl! Love the misting!