Wednesday, March 6, 2013

About A Boy

I have this layout up at Chic Tags today.

I may not see him too often but my nephew Jayden manages to find his way onto my scrap pages every so often.  This kid is the most perfect bundle of sweet, funny, generous, kind, and loving all rolled up into one super handsome little man.
When I saw the new About A Boy collection by Echo Park, I just knew the papers would be a perfect match up for Chic Tags products and my little man here.
This page came together super quick.  The design made it easy to incorporate several chic tags perfectly.
Had fun using several different colours of Zing to colour up my Studio Calico wood veneers.  I cut the title using scraps, and my Silhouette Cameo.  The cloud is an old Fiskars punch on corrugated paper.
That number 3, is actually from the Christmas Set.  I just could it out to make it look like a die cut.
How about you do you use your holiday or seasonal tags on layouts during the rest of the year?  Talk about getting your money's worth, Veronica's designs and colour choices make it so easy to do.  Speaking of which, have you popped by the store lately.  Not only is the Road Trip collection now stocked and available to purchase, but it also has a fresh, fun new look to it.  Spring Cleaning all around here at Chic Tags.  Hop over here to see the entire new collection.

Tags used:
Autumn Days Triangles
25 Days Number Sets
Fall Note Circles
A Camping We Will Go Bunting Alphabet
Hello Months Pin It

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo is gorgeous! I love love love those photos, the colors and loving the chevrons!!

Unknown said...

great page Sherri, love the layering!

MichelleMc said...

Aww, he's happy face brought a big smile to my face this morning- thanks! Love your layout! Wonderful layers, colors, and details!

Debbie P said...

What cute, cute photos! Love the product choices and how you used it! Excellent job Sherri!

Melinda Garner said...

Awesome layout! You totally rocked this EP line!

Lilith Eeckels said...

AMAZING Sherri. All the elements are placed perfectly!!! STUNNING!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Sherri! I love the patterned paper and how you used the word search one especially! I also love those arrows along the top!

lakesidekb said...

Love this layout! Great job!

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful layout and he is such a CUTIE PIE! I love your layering techniques, and how you embellish with such purposed detail.