Friday, March 29, 2013

Currently

Had this layout up at Chic Tags yesterday.

It's been awhile since I've done one of these "currently" layouts about myself.  I think they'll be fun to look back on when I'm old and grey and see what my tastes and interests had been at different points in my life.

As I was excitedly looking through the new Road Trip collection the day it arrived, the "You are Here" icon really jumped out at me, and made me think about life, more than an actual road trip.  I created my layout all about my currents around that one tag.

I think the A Camping We Will Go bunting are possibly my favourite tags of all.  I could use these guys on every single layout.  Here I managed to match up the "s" from a super old set of BasicGrey alphas perfectly overtop of the tag to give it a 3D effect.  The ATC is from the Everyday Life set.

And here is the completed layout.
What about you, are you in the habit of creating "currently" layouts, to look back on someday?  Perhaps you'll feel inspired to sit down and create one this week.  The Everyday Life, and Road Trip collections are perfect tags to get you started.

Only a couple more days of Spring Break here, and Easter right on our tails.  I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend xo Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow Sherri! What a great idea. I'm going to try this! Thanks for the inspirations :) Love the calm cool colors in your layout. Kinda makes you "stop and smell the roses".
Happy Easter.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! I saw it on Chic Tags yesterday and WOWZERS girl... it's gorgeous!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful page Sherri!! Love how you used the b&w and color photo! And all of the layering is so pretty!