Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Monday

Welcome to a brand new week friends.

Not sure what the weather is like in your corner of the world, but I am so ready for the snow to be gone and the lazy days of Summer to be upon us once again.

Reading on the deck, with the sun beaming down on me, and a drink in hand is one of my absolute favourite things to do in the summer. 
I have this layout up on the Chic Tags blog today.  I would love if you'd pop over to have a peek.


Here's another one I had up recently on the Cre8tive Cre8tions blog recently, thought I'd share it with you all too.
Let loose with the stamping, masking, and paint.  Love the end result.  You are definitely going to be seeing more of this on my pages.

Lastly I, I have this layout up on the Cre8tive Cre8tions blog today.  

If you're up for a little bit of a hop I'd love to see you over there too.  The designers are amazing, so much talent over there working with Andrea's fabulous flair, papers, and stamps.

It's a busy week around here, one that will end in an 11 year old's birthday party and a road trip to Calgary.  Lots to do in the meantime to prepare for both.  Hope your week is off to a great start.  
Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your creations are always sooooooooooooo beautiful!!! I love the colors and off to check out your sneaks!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

You have been busy! Off to check out your creations.:)

Tamika said...

Love your reading layout! I see that Starbucks there! I love the frame is it made of burlap? whatever it is it's awesome.