Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome to NaBoPo month

I discovered last year that November, is not only known for men giving up the razor for the month, and growing out long scraggly looking facial hair.  November, in the blogging world, is known as National Blog Posting Month, where bloggers attempt to post a blog entry every day during the month.   As, this is my first November managing a blog, this will be my first ever NaBoPo.    It may be a crazy time to start with two birthdays happening this month, and Christmas right around the corner, but I'm up for the challenge.  I hope to even put together a giveaway or two during the month so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Let's kick things off with a few cards that I made for the Homemade Holidays Class - Day 5.  Here are the sketches we were given, and the cards I made with them.
I made these with Pink Paislee papers.  They came in a door prize I won at a fundraiser crop I attended on the weekend.  Leigh is a sweet woman with a heart for the Congolese people.  She'll be going on a short term missions there, with a group from her church in the very near future.  She put on a fabulous crop, huge tables, great food, free card classes, and a bunch of door prizes with fresh, fun new-release scrappy goodies.  The prize I won came in really handy for these cards.

Thanks for stopping by today!

See you tomorrow,

♥ S. Pin It

3 comments:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Lovely cards Sherri! Fab takes and I love your photography of them! Best of luck with NaBoPo!:)

glorygirl said...

Beautiful cards!!! Just finished a 31 day blog challenge, also. It can get tough but it totally worth it. Hang in there!!!

Elizabeth said...

Cute cards Sherri and I can't wait to read daily on your blogging adventure for November!
e.