Saturday, November 19, 2011

My personal alphabet

I saw this on my Nook friend Deanna's blog this past summer.  I've changed it up a bit, and thought it would be fun to share here. 

The ABC's of yours truly.
(A)ge: 37
(B)ed: Kingsdown, Queen size
(C)hore that you hate: dusting, vacuuming...okay pretty much all of it.
(D)og: a miniature poodle named Wilson.
(E)ssential to start your day: c.o.f.f.e.eeeee
(F)avorite colour: purple. It makes happy.
(G)old or silver: silver
(H)eight: 5 feet, nothin!
(I)nstrument you play? none really.  I sing, does that count for something?
(J)ob Title: CEO of these four walls, lol.  And newly hired at Winnipeg's #1 Scrapbook Store.
(K)ids? 3 girls Isabelle(11), Théa(9), Eden(8)
(L)ive in: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
(M)other's name: Dorothy, but she always went by Sheridene as an adult
(N)Nickname? Sher, but only by those really close to me.
(O)vernight hospital stays: with each girls' birth.  As a kid I always wanted to have an overnight stay I really wanted the Jello.  We never had that in my house growing up.
(P)et Peeves: irrationally slow drivers, crumbs  in the butter, people who park unnecessarily in handicap spots.
(Q)uote from a movie: "You gotta do what you gotta do, before you can do what you wanna do" - The Great Debaters (with Denzel Washington)
(R)ight or left handed: right
(S)iblings: one brother, Delyle(36)
(T)op 40 or County? Top 40 all the way. 
(U)p at what time? 6:30 am
(V)egetable you hate: brussels sprouts.  I had no idea they were spelled like this, with an "s" at the end of brussel.
(W)hat makes you laugh?  The Modern Family show, dh often, my kids  frequently.
(X)rays you've had: only dental ones.  I've had braces and two retainers in my early teens.
(Y)ummy dish you like to make:  two family faves are Broccoli Chicken Casserole, and Fiesta Chicken Soup
(Z)oo or Art Gallery? Zoo, it's more interactive,and besides, that's where the monkeys are :)

Thought it was fitting to have a personal layout.  I think this is the last one I did back in Sprin.
Have a wonderful Saturday friends,

♥ S. Pin It

3 comments:

Danielle said...

That is a great idea! Easy way to get to know the people behind the blogs a little better. Keep that in mind for a post in the future! Your layout is really gorgeous, lovely picture and great colors.

Andrea Amu said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous page of you here, Sherri! I love that quote too... and the Webster's is just perfect.

Nice to read some new facts about you too... I also love to make Chicken Broccoli casserole! ;)

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Such a fun post Sherri! Love that layout!:)