Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You 2 Lovelies

The April Kits from Paper Camellia are now available in the shop.
I just had create something using that gorgeous woodgrain background paper straight away.

I just love the way our neighbour girl loves my girls.  So glad her mom captured this photo of them together.  She told me later that her little one had told her how much she wishes she had a sister.  She has two super cute big brothers in her life, but I get the desire for a sister, at 41, I have a great younger brother, but I still have that same desire for a big sister in my life.
I used a Jillibean Soup pocket, and a tag from my stash to record my journaling, and tuck it behind the photo cluster. 

The April Main Kits, are another gorgeous collections of pretty papers and embellishments.  I especially love the Craft Market chipboard stickers.   
There are still a few April kits left. You can get your hands on one by hopping over here.  But don't wait too much longer or they will be gone for good.

Check out all the kits and Add On right here on the paper Camellia blog.


Thank you for stopping by today friends! Pin It

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet layout! Just gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING that wood grain and the doilies!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!