Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I love this Smile

I've got the spotlight on the new collections by Crate Paper on the Paper Issues blog today.

My layout, is based on top of one of my favourite types of cardstock.  The Tinaldo woodgrain is so luscious, I reserve it for only the best patterned papers.  Craft Market is one of those collections.
I used my silhouette to cut both my sentiment, and the petals out.  The über talented Paige Evans is the brain behind that fun flower design.  I used it to built my layout around using several items of the ephemera package.  The chipboard numbers on my page are from this package, are yet another thing I am going to have trouble using, once again it's the floral pattern that's getting me.

I promise you really should pop over to the Paper Issues blog to see what some of the super talented DT put together using some of the other collections, you will not be disappointed! 

One manufacturer, so many beautiful options for all your crafting.  It's time to pull out these gorgeous papers you've been hoarding and get crafting.  If you're still looking to get your hands on some of these beautiful papers and embellishments hop over to the Paper Issues store and get yourselves some.


Happy crafting friends! Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful page and gorgeous photo!!