Monday, March 23, 2015

Date Night Mini Album

It has been a while since I created a mini, and this one was so fun, it made me wonder why I don't make them more often.  I used several elements from the American Crafts DIY2 collection.
I really wanted to create a project that would incorporate all the "paper" elements in the collection into one.
The hubs and I love to watch our Winnipeg Jets play, and are fortunate enough to have tickets to see them play live several times throughout the season.  With the kids heavy Dance schedules taking up so much of our time, we really value these few date nights throughout the winter to do something just the two of us.

At a recent game.  I had snapped a few photos and thought they would make a cute little mini album.  I often think of a mini as having to be to commemorate some special occasion or event, when really it's simply a collection of photos possessing the same theme.
In my mini I've used the 12x12 burlap, the dictionary paper, the black dot burlap, the kraft tags with gold glitter, the gold foil dots on black cardstock, and a few other co-ordinating American Crafts products.  You can get your hands on the DIY2 collection in the Paper Issues shop.  Use my code and save yourself 20% off everything in your shopping cart.




Thanks for stopping by today friends!

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the burlap pieces and the tag shape!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous! LOVE the burlap!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so fun!