Saturday, March 7, 2015

Bags & Tags *Pink Paislee*

Popping in to share my very first project over on the Pink Paislee blog this week.  I was so excited, and equally as nervous to share these.  I am still pinching myself that I am really on the team of my dreams.  So happy to be sharing the experience with all of you!

Tags, ephemera and layers, a perfect combination for embellishing any project.  You will often find each of these elements on my layouts, and pocket pages.  Today I want to take them off the page, and show you how easy it is to create gorgeous little tags for use as gift bag accents.

I love the mix of chucky and flat combined together. Pairing up that cute little polka dot frame, with a few strips from the 6x6 paper pad, and a few pieces of ephemera from the Bella Rouge collection is a quick and easy way to create a little beauty out of a plain old shipping tag.

Finish it off with a fabric flower and a few enamel dots, and you've got a sweet tag ready for that next unexpected gift.

Sometimes chunky looks even better with more chunky.  In this case, the sequin butterfly adds just the right amount of softness to the bulky layers of the fun and colourful chipboard pieces.

And here they are all prepped and ready for the next gift I have to give away.  It's like 2 gifts in one really, and who wouldn't be happy with that?

Thanks for popping by today friends!
Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous tags! Wonderful combination of elements!

Leigh Penner said...

These are gorgeous, Sherri!