Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Breaking News

I have been keeping a secret....


I have been asked the joing the Fancy Pants Designs team.  I cannot believe my good fortune to have been invited to 2 of my most favourite teams.  Would you believe I got one invite the day after receiving the other?  I will be joining them in showcasing their gorgeous and fun to work with products over the next year.

I was able to jump in right away as we teamed up with Pagemaps for their March release.  I grabbed the newly released Flutter collection, and a few photos from our recent trip to Disney and set to work on the sketch Becky sent me to use.

Although we do not watch the Simpsons in our home the girls of course recognized Wiggum, and wanted a quick pic with him.  I just love the fun summer colours of Disney World, they go perfectly with this collection.

So many great elements in the ephemera packages.  Great value for your dollar with plenty of die cuts, including gold foil.

Gotta love a collection that includes flair buttons!  If you hop over to the Pagemaps blog you can enter to win this entire collection.

Here is the Pagemaps sketch I worked with.
I don't often work with sketches, but when I do, I am always happy with the way they make my work look new, and different, but yet still me.

You should keep you eye on the Paper Issues store for Flutter and Office Suite, the 2 new collections by Fancy Pants designs.  I know they'll be available in the shop soon, possibly even by the time this post goes live.  Don't forget to use my code:SHERRI to shop, and save yourself 20% off your order.
Thanks a bunch for stopping by today friends!

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS on FP!!! That is AWESOME news!! I love love love your lo!! Gorgeous!!!!

Kerry said...

Congratulations. So well deserved! Love your first layout, such fun!

Leslie Germain said...

Congrats to you! I love fancy pants. Looking forward to getting their new papers in stock!!! And I love what you did with the new collection!

Miriam Prantner said...

HUGE news! congratulations! That is so exciting!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sherri!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, congratulations, Sherrie! I'm so excited for you! That's fabulous, as is your fun layout!