Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Secret is Out

Some exciting news to share today.

I'm thrilled to be joining Shelley Haganman and her team creating with her gorgeous flair buttons. Shelley is the whole reason I began using flair in the first place.  I first heard of her though IG when my friend (and fellow DT member) Diane Payne posted a photo of some of the flair she had ordered from A Flair For Buttons Etsy shop.  I was instantly hooked and placed my first order shortly thereafter. Want a little sneak peek of the flair that I'm going to be working with shortly?  Of course you do!

Honey Honey1
December 2013 set 1
Bright Geotags 2

Around The World 1
Cute, aren't they.  And I have a bunch more making their way to me as you read.  Can't wait to start incorporating them into my projects.  
I'll keep you posted for my very first post on the A Flair For Buttons Blog.
Feel free to pop over today and see what Daniela has up to inspire you.

Pin It

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Huge congrats to you!! Can't wait to see you rock the Flair!

Debbie P said...

Awesome! Congrats! These flair are too cute!

Chelsea said...

FUn! Love the flair! Congrats.

Unknown said...

So happy for you, my friend! I love Shelley's flair and can't wait to see the goodness you create using it.

Leslie Germain said...

How exciting. Congrats. I think Flair is so fun.

MelB said...

I just love flair, I'm so happy for you my friend, very well deserved!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooo hoooooooooo! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

YAY!! Congrats Sherri! Can't wait to see what you create! I just got the Bright Geotag set and love them!!

antenucci said...

Congrats Sherri, those are some gorgeous flair! Have fun!