Monday, September 9, 2013

Sister Love

I've got a quick layout to share with you today using the new Memories Captured collection by Fancy Pants.  I happened to be working at the Scrapbook Store the day this line arrived, and fell in love with it as I was unpacking it from the box. 

The colours worked perfectly with these photos of the girls I had just printed up from our August long weekend away at the lake.  Because I was at work, I didn't have my regular tools and supplies on hand. So I worked with what I had and kept the design quite simple.  A few layered blocks, and a border punch and that's about it.
 I just love the extra large flair that Fancy Pants has come out with for their new collections.
The banner is actually made from stickers from the sticker sheet.  The sheet has a ton of elements to work with.

I was really impressed the the Fancy Pants booth at CHA, they have some really cute lines coming out, full of really fun elements like tags and flair.

What are you still anxiously awaiting from the new releases?  Link me up if you've created with some already, I would love to have a peek.

Thanks for stopping by today friends.  Have a wonderful day! Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors and the banner!!! And I have been loving the new Bella Blvd. and Bo Bunny collections!! I just posted a Bella one last night on my bloggy! :)

Anonymous said...

Love love love!

Chelsea said...

I love this page design and the colors you've used!

Debbie P said...

Absolutely lovely job! What a gorgeous layout!

Ashley Horton said...

Ohhhh, this line is perfect with your photos, Sherri!! Love the banner piece behind your photos, and the fun layered borders in the background!!

MelB said...

Beautiful layout, just love the layers and design.