Monday, September 2, 2013

Guesting at Scrapbook & Cards Today

I have the awesome privilege of guest blogging over at Scrapbook & Cards Today.  I was thrilled when Catherine invited me to share what she calls my 'signature layering style' of scrapbooking with her readers.  Today is part one of two that will post this week on her blog, and I'm sharing with readers my take on the August Colour Suite.
The colours were a prefect match to The Pier Collection by Crate Paper, and the design elements in the ephemera package were a perfect start to introducing readers to how easy layering can be.  Here is a little peek at the layout I created.
I would love for you to pop over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog to see the rest of the layout, and have a peek at my post for today.  I'll be back there on Wednesday to break down my layering process if you're at all interested.

I hope you're enjoying this gorgeous Long Weekend.  Thanks for popping in today!

Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SO excited for you girl, and this is gorgeous, LOVE it && that color combo-- might have to join in myself!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the GDT!!!! Off to see!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats Sherri!! So exciting and your layout is really fab! I love your layering, and the great designs you always come up with for your layouts!

Unknown said...

Congrats Sherri, love your fab layers and this great layout!