Thursday, September 12, 2013

Catching Up

It's amazing what a little prep can do to help one get caught up on documenting unfinished weeks.  On Sunday night while watching football I sorted, printed, and stuffed my photos into slots for the past 4.5 weeks.  Using the Photo Cal App, and my Canon Selphy really helps with the process.

Here is the first of my completed weeks.

This was the week of August Long.  Most of the photos are actually from the weekend.  
I'm kinda in love with that title card, it's so colourful and fun, if I do say so myself.  Most everything on the pages come from the August Scraptastic Club Kit.  I have pretty much killed off the kit by using up all scraps on my Moments In Between pages.  I love their This Life Noted Kits, but I really wanted to take a little break from them for a bit just to use up my kits as much as possible.  I am not a hoarder, and greatly dislike waste, so it makes me feel so good to have used up the whole kit.  
All in all I made 4 layouts, and 3 Moments In Between spreads with my August kit.  They are such a great value for your money, and Jessica puts together some really fabulous kits.

Here is what's on it's way to me this month.
The We Are Family kit is full of Teresa Collins goodness.  I just love the colour combos here.

This is the Add On Kit I'll be adding to it.

And this is the coordinating stamp set.
I especially love those doily stamps.

Jessica's kits are such a great value, and she puts together the best assortment of papers and embellishments.  Last month, I completed 4 layout, and 3 Moments In Between Spreads using just one of the Main Kits and it's coordinating Add On kit.  The kits really do go far, and having everything pre-selected really does help take the guess work out of mixing & matching.  I'll have more of my Moments In Between pages to share with you next week.

Be sure to pop back on Sunday as I'll have my very first reveal for Creative Scrappers up.  Can't wait to share it with you.

Thanks for stopping in today, and I hope you have a great day.  Leave me a comment, and I'll be sure to repay it. Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your pages! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and I'm afraid to ask about the "OUCH" pic :(

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly!!! Nothing like a little prep and you can be caught up in no time. Loving your PL!