Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This girl

she makes me laugh.  out loud. every time we're together.
she makes me see myself in a new light with the way she loves, and appreciates me. 
she makes me want to be a better mom.
she makes me realize that perfection is overrated.
she makes me want to deepen my relationship with my Lord.
she makes me want to remember the everyday little things better.
she makes me want to grow old doing this journey called life right along with her.
i love this girl.
her name is Angela.
and i'm so blessed to know her.
Using the March Kit from My Scrapbook Nook featuring My Mind's Eye

i discovered the quote on Pinterest.  it was perfect for this photo of the two of us.  The author is unknown.

Happy Wednesday friends,

♥ S.

Pin It

17 comments:

Alex said...

This is adorable! Love the quote and that big stitched heart. Oh and the XOXO detail - how lovely! ♥

Mag said...

love the stichs, the colors. Beautiful quote too !

Lilith Eeckels said...

LOVE all the stitching and the title is FABULOUS!

Deanna said...

What a great quote! And I love everything about this LO--the doily, the mist, the design...you rocked it girlie!

Unknown said...

love your quote and your page - love the journaling in the blog post too

pruts said...

love the qoute on your page !
this lo makes me smile. so sweet.

Danielle said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful! Love the photo and quote. Your stitching is perfect too!

Carol said...

this is really beautiful Sherri!!!! love the subtle stitched heart ;)

Fleursbydesign said...

Love the quote and the different color letter stickers, beautiful layout

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Beautiful quote and layout!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Great design and such a cute photo! Love all the stitching!:)

glorygirl said...

Love love love love LOVE this!!!! The stitching is so sweet...the title work perfect!!!

Annika said...

Beautiful!!

Tara LeClaire said...

Absolutely beautiful, Sherri :)

Stacey Michaud said...

aww...this is sweet! and I love the big, long title...so striking!

Penny said...

I love this layout! Love Penny
Scrap-ahoilc.blogspot.com

Tamika said...

Awesome layout!