|Using My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart collection. I sprayed the Pink Paislee mistable trim with pink Mr. Huey's and used a Gluber to make the large flower.|
- created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27)
- fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14)
- precious and honored in His sight (Isaiah 43:4)
- redeemed and forgiven (Ephesians 1:7)
- a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- holy and blameless before God (Ephesians 1:4, 1 Corinthians 1:30)
- chosen by God (1 Peter 2:9)
- God's masterpiece (Ephesians 2:10)
- created with purpose to do good works for His Kingdom (Ephesians 2:10)
- and on, and on, and on...
For me, these promises serve as a wonderful reminder of not only who I am, but whose I am. How about you? How would you define yourself today if asked?
I encourage you to pop over to Scrapping Everyday Miracles to see what the rest of the team came up with. There are some really gorgeous layouts to see. Our sponsor this month is the sweet, and oh so funny Shelleye of Dot & Whimsy. She has offered up a bundle of her fun and playful crepe paper fringe as a prize for this month's winner. She has some really fun scrappy goodies in her Etsy shop, so be sure to pop over there and have a peek. Remember you've got until the end of the month to complete the challenge and "define yourself". Be sure to link me up if you do.
Happy Monday to you friends,