Friday, December 9, 2011

Echo Park Christmastime

I loved the Echo Park Wintertime line from last Christmas so much, that I bought every sheet in the entire line, with great plans to complete a December Daily with it.   Needless to say, since you're seeing it here on cards, and NOT a December  Daily, I did not complete an album last year.  It happens.  We have grand  crafty ideas of what we'd like to accomplish, and this little thing called life gets in the way.  I sincerely have such regard  for those who manage to work full time, even part time job, shuffle kids  around, maintain a home, and manage to still find the time and energy to craft at all, never mind belong to one, two, and sometimes even more design teams.  I just don't understand how you are able to fit so much into the same 24 hour day that I have.  Back to Echo Park, they are definitely one of my favorite manufacturers out there.  Now that I work at a scrapbook store, I'll be able to get my hands on it as soon as it comes out, and that makes me happy.  I only wish they'd come out with chipboard elements, they are one my favorite scrappy things to work with, next to ribbon and edger punches.  Anyhow I made these cards yesterday to gift away, and wanted to share them with you too.


Now for some fun news.  In honor of my birthday tomorrow, I've teamed up with My Scrapbook Nook to offer one of my readers a fabulous RAK.  It is chock full of scrappy goodness, you won't want to miss your chance at it, I promise.  So be sure to come back tomorrow to see for yourself.

Happy weekend friends! Pin It

No comments: