Sunday, November 13, 2011

Some cards to share

Not sure if I mentioned the card class happening over at My Scrapbook Nook in a previous post or not.  Leah, and Danni have put together a class using the My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads, and some wonderful embellishments to match.  Each day there is a card (or two some days) posted with detailed directions on how to put it together on your own.  So fun, especially since I hadn't made cards in a long time.  My Mind's Eye is one of my favorite manufacturers.  I find their product so easy to work with.  I loved  both Danni, and Leah instructions, and gorgeous cards.  Although I stayed pretty close to the original design I did personalize each of them to reflect a little more of my own style.  Here's what I came up with

And here's how they were shipped off to AubreyLaine, the winner of my 100 posts giveaway.
I hope she likes them.
 Thanks for popping in, have a great day friends,

♥ S. Pin It

3 comments:

xoxo... t said...

Fabulous cards!! Love them.

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

These are all so pretty Sherri! Glad you are enjoying the classes!

AubreyLaine said...

LOVE!! :) Thank you so much! I can't wait to receive them. They are beautiful :)