Even though I had originally signed up for this class to challenge myself, I had to do a gut check when Day 3 was revealed. The project for that day was a homemade monogrammed wreath. Eeek, was all I could think. This is my problem. Although I may seem creative, I'm really not all that much. I recognize beauty when I see it, and can tweak it to personalize it to my own individual style, but coming up with something from nothing is almost always a challenge for me. Also, working with paper, and working with flowers, are two completely different things to me. However, as I said, I signed up for this class because I was looking to expand my creativity and push myself to work outside of the proverbial box. Off to Michaels I ventured, coupons in hand. Two hours later I had a bunch of supplies, a clean table and was ready to work. Still nervous about the project, I put it all away, and worked on something else. Typical me: a little denial, before complete and head on tackling. On Sunday I pulled it all out again, and within an hour, what I consider to be a very pretty fall decor wreath was hanging on my front door. I am so sad I didn't think to photograph the process, it would have been fun to share it with you. I learned, in the end, that putting together a wreath is really very easy. It took me longer to choose the flowers, berries, and foliage, than it actually did to put the whole thing together (well almost).