Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kits

October is going to be a very creative month with two gorgeous kits on their way to me.  The fist is My Scrapbook Nook's My Mind'e Eye inspired kit.  Featuring a yellow, black, grey, and white colour combo.
Here is just a sampling of some of the embellies included:  Flowers, pins, journaling inspired stamps, ruffle trim, American Crafts alphas, and so much more.  Go here to get yours before they're gone.

Then there's this fabulous Studio Calico Kit.  Each month their kits get better and better.
Look at those butterflies, the alphas, the journal spots, and brads.  Can't wait.  SC also has coordinating Add on kits you can order each month as well.  They're packed with goodies, and ship for no extra charge with your main kit.  You really should check them out.  You can still grab a Main Kit for yourself here.  And these guys have the shipping thing down, even to Canada.  My kit only takes 4 days to arrive, and comes directly to my door via UPS.

Like I said, a happy scrappy month in store for sure.

♥ S.








Pin It

No comments: