Saturday, October 22, 2011

Being Sneaky

I've been getting up close and personal with my October kit from My Scrapbook Nook over the past two days.  Here's a sneaky peek-y of what I've been up to with the lovely My Mind's Eye papers and embellishments. I'll post the full projects for you on Monday. 


I'm looking forward to starting this class next week.  Perhaps you'd like to join me.  I've never taken an online crafting class before, but couldn't pass up on this one.  10 project for $10, you can't go wrong with that.  I'm most looking forward to the sewing project  My sewing machine has only been used for hemming, stitching up the odd tear on the seam of a piece of clothing, and scrapbooking.  I'm sure I'll enjoy using it to actually create something with fabric.  If you're up for it you can still register here.  And the best part of this class, is that you don't have to worry about falling behind, as the class will be accessible online for a full year after the last class.

I think we have a pretty good weekend in store here, I hope your is lining up to be an enjoyable one also.

Thanks for stopping by today,

♥ S.
Pin It

2 comments:

Pam said...

Your sneaks look awesome! I can't wait to see what you have been up to!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Likin' those peeks! Sounds like a fun class. Looking forward to seeing your projects!:)