Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Tidbits

Hooray for Friday!

I'm excited to be going to a scrapbook crop this weekend with the lovely Sharon from The Scrapbook Cottage.  For those who don't know, a crop is where a bunch of other paper loving peeps get together, with all their goodies and scrap to their heart's content for 2 days straight, only breaking for lunch, supper, and a snack or two.  There are a couple of layouts I have in mind, and, I want to put together a mini album of our little family photo shoot.  Really hoping I can get that done, I have a tendency to do a little more visiting and snacking, over scrapping at crops.  For those who know me well, I'm sure that comes as no shock to you insert sheepish grin here.

This arrived yesterday.
It was like Christmas.  I went a little crazy this month, but had $35 in credit so it was actually a great deal in the end.  I forgot to take photos of everything that was inside, before I packed it all away all neatly in my snappy new homemade crop bags.  Here's a peek at what's inside all those fabulous brown bags.
The Main kit: Field Guide, some chalks, ink, Mr Huey's in dark brown, Basic Grey flowers to go with the main kit, some extra sheets of vanilla cardstock, and a white pen.
 And the icing on the cake...
Add on #4 Almanac: Amy Tan's fabulous mini album kit.
I also got my first ever grab bag.  It was stuffed to the bring with papers, and all sorts of fun elements for only $5.

And a little randomness to tie you over for a couple of days:

sand or snow?  the white sands of the Caribbean to be specific.
Urban or Country?  Urban during the school year, county during the summer months.
Shabby or chic?  chic.
Steak or chicken?  red in the summer, white in the winter.
Pepsi or Coke?  Coke.  Always.  No compromise.
Potatoes or rice?  Depends on the protein dish.
Convertible or caravan? Convertible for looks, but caravan for convenience.
Football or hockey?  Football all the way baby.
Hollywood or Broadway?  Broadway.  Hairspray, and Wicket top the list.
Coffee or tea? Coffee 99% of the time.  Tea if I'm not feeling well.
Sweet or salty?   Sweet.  A little everyday :)

Have a great weekend.  Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends.  Be sure to live with that kind of spirit alive and well this weekend.

Thanks for popping in today,

♥ S. Pin It

5 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

those bags are adorable! have fun at the crop! Im so jealous!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Boy. You got one of those bags! I'm soooo jealous!! Happy scrapping at your crop! Can't wait to see all your lovelies!

Daniela Dobson said...

That mini album kit is to die for!!!! So many wonderful goodies. Have fun!

Pam said...

LOOK at all those bags!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, and I can't wait to see what you create at your crop!

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute bags looks like you will have a fun weekend :)