Thursday, November 27, 2014

Tap Solo

For the past few years my girls have all been competing in different Dance Competitions.  I always buy the photos (yes, I'm that mom), as they don't allow you to take photos of videos during the competitions, and I just know how much I will love looking back at these in a few years.  Should they ever have a family of their own, I'm sure their kids would get a kick out of seeing these photos too.
This was Eden's first year competing in the Solo category, she was invited to perform a Tap Solo. She was so darn cute in that little outfit (that her male teacher hand selected for her), she had a bright smile, and performed so well.  She grew in confidence from the first competition in Regina to the last one here in Winnipeg.  What a treat it is to watch the girls perform, and shine with confidence as they do.  We will forever be grateful for all they have learned and how much Kickit Dance Studio has played a part in growing their confidence, and character.

These sweet Shimelle paper from Paper Issues, are so soft and sweet.  They worked nicely to document my girl.
You get your hands on this collection, and so much more in the Paper Issues shop.  Use my code and save yourself 20% off your entire order.

Thanks for stopping by today friends! Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING how you did the triangle design and loving the photo and the banner!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous page! LOVE the stitching!!! Pinning for inspiration!!!