Monday, December 1, 2014

Never Say Never

Our little Wilson may be the most spoiled Poodle around.  He is just another reminder in my life, how you should never, say never.  EVER.  I never would have thought that I would own a dog.  I didn't grow up ever wanting a pet.  But..... I am married to a guy who had a dog growing up, and have a few girls in my life who all wanted a puppy.  Needless to say when my sister-in-law's dog had puppies we managed to come home with one.

This little guy hasn't changed much in personality from when he was young amongst the litter.  The reason we chose him was because when all the other little pups were busy running behind us and nipping at our heels, he was just chilling, lagging behind, not really interested in nipping at anybody's heels.  He's still pretty chill, as a rule, except of course when the doorbell rings.  He's a very good listener, and knows several tricks he's happy to perform upon request, especially if you have cheese to offer in return.  But for the better part of the day he can be found right here, on our bed snuggled right up to the decorative pillows keeping warm and toasty.

How cute is that glitter heart paper by Shimelle?  You can get it, and several other items from her collection in the Paper Issues shop.  Use my code and save yourself 20% off your total order.
Thanks for stopping by today friends! Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

They do have a way of wiggling into our hearts! I loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the little hearts!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

That heart paper is gorgeous! Love this sweet layout!