Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Handmade Holidays

I thought you might be interested in this online class that I'm taking with the very sweet Latrice over at Handmade Holidays.  Class One was a nice, easy one to get things started.  We made cards based on this sketch.
Here's my take on it.  I diverted from the sketch just a bit, and added a little 'something,something' to it. 
I hand stitched the center circles.  Used two widths of ribbon, with an SRM stickers sentiment.  The flower is Crate.

It's been kind of quiet around here lately.  What's everyone up to?  It's crazy to think that we are in the last full week of October already.  Summer seems like so long ago.  I  miss the lazy, non-scheduled days when I could scrap all day long.  My product is beginning to pile up, I don't know how those of you who work full time, and are on several design teams, with school age kids do it.  I think I've come up with a solution for my product problem though.  How about a giveaway?  I realized today that I'm very close to 100 blog posts.  I was thinking that maybe for my 100th post I'd also do a giveaway.  What do you think?  Let me know your thoughts.  Would it be worth my while to put something together?

Thanks for popping by today.  I always appreciate the company.

♥ S. Pin It

1 comment:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

This is such a pretty card Sherri! Love your detail choices, colours, and sewing!