Monday, September 12, 2011

Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch

Welcome to a brand new week friends,

Today is all about Studio Calico.  There is always something fun going on over there, whether on the Message Board or on their Blog.   For the first time this week, I played along with the Sunday Sketch.  There's a new one revealed every Sunday.  Here is April's sketch from last week






















And here is my take on it





















and a couple detail shots





















I combined this sketch challenge with on online challenge from My Scrap Shoppe's weekend virtual crop.  There were some really great challenges posted by Marcy and her crew.  If you're in need of some scrappy inspiration you should pop over and check them out.

That's it for me today, short and sweet.  I'm off to check out a new gym.  I've got a one week free trial.  Let's see if I can get back into it after two months off and not pull anything.

Thanks for stopping by today.

♥ S. Pin It

3 comments:

Pam said...

This is gorgeous Sherri! I love your take on the sketch and the products you used, so pretty! Your handwriting is so nice:)

Hope you like the new gym!

Deanna said...

Love this Sherri! Great take on the sketch. I also just wanted to stop by and say hi. Tell ya I've been thinking about you. Hope all is well and you're enjoying the gym! ;)

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Love all the pretty details, Sherri! The way you used the numbers is a super clever idea: I always have to much of them, and it's a shame just to toss them out. TFS!