Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Beautiful Banff

The May Kits are live and selling fast in the Paper Camellia store.
This month is full of fun, bright colours: pops of bright pink, and yellow are just what my eyes need after this long dreary winter here in the center of Canada.  Needles to say my first layout uses a few more of the softer tones, as I have been hanging onto this photo for about 2.5 years.  We have friends who live close to Banff, Alberta, home of the Rockie.  The captured this shot a couple of Springs ago, and were kind enough to give me a copy to scrap.  The beauty of nature: God's handiwork never, ever gets old.  It is our dream to one day live near the mountains.  Waking up and seeing the mountains out my window, would make my heart sing each and every morning.

Here is the May Main kit with all it's goodness.  

You can see the Add On kits, and the Everyday Life kit here in the store.

Ready to jump on board and subscribe?  You can get all the info you need on that here.

Thanks for stopping in today friends! Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the arrows and that photo!!!!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, Sherri!!! Your talent amazes me!

Leanne said...

Wow!! So gorgeous! I love this LO..x

Leslie Germain said...

gorgeous picture and fabulous page!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous photo and layout, Sherri!