Sunday, July 7, 2013

Project Life June 2-8

I have another Project Life week to share with you today.

 This time around I used the Scraptastic June kit.  You may recall that this kit is not a PL kit, just a regular scrapbooking kit.  That's the beauty of PL, you really can use anything to create your pages.

Side A

SideB

Some close ups:
The title card was created using many of the stickers from the sticker sheet included in the kit.  The wood veneer pennant is from the Add On kit, and that triangle cluster stamp was from one of the stamp sets.

I really, really wanted to record the story of the "Our Robin Family", but had so many photos that I also wanted to include in our week.  The solution was to create a little pocked from scraps and tuck it right behind one of the pockets.  I used one of the stickers from the set to function as a tab, so down the road people would know that there was a little something extra in that pocket.

 That bottom blue card includes 2 stamps also from the kit.  The "Quoted" and "Forever and a day" are both Scraptastic exclusives, I'm pretty sure they'll get a lot of use from here on out.

There you have it another week under my belt.  I am all caught up to date, just haven't photographed them yet (to be honest that is my least favourite part of blogging).  I'll be sure to share soon.

Hope you're in for wonderful Sunday friends, thank you much for stopping by today.
Pin It

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

What a great project life spread. Love how all the pics and embellishments coordinate and are so soft.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the photos!!