Sunday, July 21, 2013

July Life Noted Kit


The July Life Noted Kit the Jessica put together along with some exclusives from Ormolu's Kaitlin Sheaffer was a great one to start with.  
I've been loving yellows and oranges lately, this is new to me, and this kit had plenty of the two to help me create fun, vibrant layouts.  

Here is my first PL spread using the kit.

Ride Side

Left Side

I printed my photos a little smaller this week to see how I like it.  I do like that they fit on the cards better this way, but think I may stick with a mix of small and large.  We'll see my OCD self is having a bit of a hard time with the inconsistency this way too, lol.  At the end of the day I just want a system that works for me and doesn't take a long time to put together.
The flair, and stamp are a couple of Kaitlin's exclusives in the kit.
Loved that little anchor stamp that came in the Scrapbook Kit Add on stamp pack, I just had to use it here.  I've embossed it with a little Zing powder.  
And there you have it,  June is now in the books.  I'll share my first July spread with you after I'm back from CHA.  I leave later tonight, and can't wait for the week off of mommy/wife duty.

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend friends, thank for popping in! Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh where are you going to be for CHA!??!?!?!?! I will be at the show on Monday and Tuesday!! You can email back through my comment if you get this :) I loveeeeeeeee your pages!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!

Unknown said...

Love your PL pages, and I am still so jealous that you're going to CHA. We have to plan to meet at the next show!