Jana Werner did a post like this recently. It reminded me that I use to do such a thing, but haven't in ages. So here goes...
- I always, ALWAYS double, and triple check that I have placed my car keys in my purse before I lock my car doors.
- I brush my teeth with warm water because I hate the taste toothpaste.
- I moved out of my parents home when I was 17.
- I always wanted to have a family of three boys when I was growing up, instead I have three girls.
- I've worn glasses since I was five years old.
- I've had the same Dentist for 33 years
- I sleep with long pants and socks almost every single night of the year.
- My mother passed away 12 years ago, and I've not spoken to my father in 7 years
- I was once on 5 billboards, and one bus ad in the city(along with one of my girls).
- I need at least 8 hours of sleep to be able to function properly the next day.
There you have it.
Why don't you leave me a comment listing at least one thing that I don't know about you. I'd love to learn a little more about you my faithful readers!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
So fun learning more about you!! I know some of my followers know this ... but don't think you do... I was born with a nerve tumor in my right wrist and have had 8 surgeries on it -- because of the surgeries, I have no feeling in my right hand except for in my ring finger -- which means all my typing with that hand is done entirely with my ring finger!! :) People are amazed at how fast I can type with just the one finger on that hand! LOL! :)
Very cool! One thing you don't know about me. Hmmm. I take baths every night? Oh wait, you do know that.
Okay, how about this. I do not like my food to touch, and it must be eaten in order. No particular order, just whatever I feel like eating first, but I must finish it before I start eating something else on the plate. This is why I don't go to Paridiso's in Grand Forks. They just pile everything on top of each other on your plate!
LOL about number 7 - totally me! So much fun to read these things about you :-* Janna
Fun post Sherri! It's always interesting to see what makes up another person and what you may have in common. Thanks so much for the stickers. I did get them and can't wait to get something together to put them to good use! Thanks again!
It's always interesting to learn to know more about people you think you know, the little details :-)
I bet there is a lot of things you don't know about me, but let's start with one: I have the most horrible handwriting ever. It might not look that way when I journal on layouts, becuase I have a special (very time consuming) tecnique for that. You have no idea how many times I cannot read my own writing, on grocery lists, etc..
Post a Comment