Monday, May 2, 2011

Scrappy love

Got some 'me' time in this weekend, and completed a few layouts and a card for a friend.  Thought I'd share them with you today.

Made this for a friend who had a beautiful, healthy baby girl last week.

Lorrie, and her handsome little man, at her home.  Belle and I had a short visit with the two of them on a Saturday morning last month.  Haven's such a sweet baby boy!

Flo, Carla, Shannon and me at the end of the Woman's Retreat for which we led worship.  So fun getting to know these girls.



Darwin and me at a friend's wedding a couple of summer's ago.  Love this For The Record Line by Echo Park.


It's another buys week around here.  Dance, piano, a track meet for my oldest, and a full day of scrapping on Saturday, followed by Mother's Day on Sunday.  Hope your week is off to a good start friends!

♥ S. Pin It

3 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Gorgeous designs. LOVE what you have done on the last one. Sorry to hear life is so busy..SUCKS huh?

xoxo... t said...

Just lovely, Sherri!

Pam said...

Beautiful!!!! Love them all!