Thursday, May 15, 2014

They're Going Places

The April Scraptastic kits was one of my favourites.  I just love Fancy Pants Designs papers and this kit had no shortage of them.  This is the last layout I created with it, and I still have plenty more kit to go.
The girls play with the violin club at school.  Their teacher is incredible, as far as I'm concerned.  He has taken a small group of kids and taught them to play wonderfully with only 40 minutes a day, one day a week.  The recently had the opportunity to play with the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra.  How cool is that?  I was so proud of them, I only wish I could have been there to see them.
These words are actually stamps from this set.
The Fancy Pants cork shapes and Jillibean letters were "hoard worthy", but I managed to bring myself to use them.

You can see more of what the DT did with this fun kit in the Scraptastic Gallery here.  And if you're thinking about taking the plunge to subbing you can do that right here.

Thanks for stopping by today friends! Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the big title!!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a fabulous opportunity for your girls! Did they play at the WSO performance for kids? Manitoba Jones or something like that? We were there with Sage's school...
Your layout is wonderful!

Ashley Horton said...

I love this design Sherri, and you did a great job with the Fancy Pants!!