Friday, May 2, 2014

The May Swag Bag

Have you seen the Paper Issues May Swag Bag yet?  Once again it's packed full of fabulous little scrappy pieces from the fun new Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text labels to the super cute new Webster's Pages paper clips, and much more in between.
This month I decided to create a challenge for myself.  I wanted to show off how much goodness Cassie packs into a kit, so I used nothing from my stash, but one piece of cardstock, a black pen, and some thickers (the thickers were only because the alphabets included in the Swag Bag didn't match the colours I chose from the kit).

 So much fun in one little bag right?!  I especially love that my bag happened to be the one with an "f" pendant piece in it.  
Puffy stickers, chipboard stickers,  pennant pieces, so much goodness  to stretch out over several layouts, or like I did use primarily on one.
Check out how our fearless leader Cassie Box knocked it out of the park with her bright & bold style here

Like what you see?  What to get your hands on your own Swag Bag?  You can check it out in the Paper Issues shop here.  Don't forget that you can save 20% off your entire order by using code:SHERRI.

Pin It

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the layout, you did a great job with the swag bag!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Such a fun layout! Love the mix of patterns behind the photo!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awesome job with the SB, Sherri! Love the grid design with the 3x4 cards. Funny thing is, I used my SB on a dance LO too! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the block design!!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this layout, Sherri! It's fabulous!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Sherri! The grid design with the different patterned papers is so cute!