Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Luvin'

August already hey?!

Summer has been wonderful around here so far.  Lots of playing, lots of late nights with movies, and popcorn.  Some time with friends, time at the lake, and a little bit of everything in between.  That's the way I like it.  I do apologize for being more absent from the blog, but our down time is something I take pretty seriously with the way our lives are so very scheduled during the school year.  Rather than writing about our experiences I'm out with my friends and family creating them.

I thought I'd share a few of those memories with you today.  I love Instagram, and so enjoy preserving, and scrapping my photos this way.  It's also a fabulous way to stay connected with friends, and their every day little moments.
One morning before gymnastics camp
Cat sitting for Gus

This kid is so creative, even her nails are fun

Ice cream on the beach with Aunty Deb

Eden in the neighbour's dreamy backyard

A little dessert

This was actually the last day of school at the hotel pool

Loved the Hunger Games trilogy.  Have you read it?

Together for the first time in over 15 years

Can't wait to see this next week!  Our sweet little friend is in it.

Yes, he's really that cute!
I couldn't help this ridiculous smile, there's nothing like the first publication!

Blue Bombers home opener.  They won, I lost my voice for 4 days :)
Are you on Instagram.  I'd love to follow you, leave me your username in the comments section, and I'll look you up.  You can find me at "sherrifunk", original, I know :)

Here's a page  of our ever adorable Wilson I created a  while back for the 12 Days of Summer Challenge over at Let's Capture Our Memories.
For someone who never wanted a dog, I sure to seem to have a lot of photos of him :)
We are off for holidays for the next couple of weeks.  We'll be in and out a couple of times, but I just wanted to let you know that I will not be blogging regularly, although I do  have a few posts scheduled to run, so you won't be left high and dry.
I'm  also gathering up some goodies to do a giveaway at the end of summer.  You all have been so wonderful keeping up with me, encouraging me, and blessing me with your kind words.  So much so, that I've surpassed 100 followers.  That's exciting, and something worth celebrating.  Because I want the goodies to be great, I've decided to do it at the end of summer in hopes that I'll be able to get my hands on more of the new CHA items.  So keep coming back to visit.  And if you're not already a follower, please join me to become eligible.

Off to enjoy the rest of this gorgeous Manitoba summer day.  Have a blessed day friends,

♥S. Pin It

3 comments:

Tamika said...

I love your Instagrams! And the layout! I love that you're relaxing and doing you for the summer! As the kids say, "That's what's up!!!!!!"

Cassandra De Grace said...

Such fun photos Sherri and I love your choice of captions. Your dog and the stuffy made me laugh. Too cute! It is great to see you scrapping about him. That looks like the new Bazzill cardstock as the background page. Love the look of it and your design. Congrats on 100 + my friend.:)

glorygirl said...

Looks like you are having a fabulous summer, my friend!!! Great pictures of the memories! I think my have is the ice cream photo. It looks like an almost magical place to be. Hope your summer continues to rock!