Monday, March 21, 2011

Sketch Challenge

Every Sunday Creative Scrappers posts a new sketch challenge, with a prize for whoever wins.  There's always a fun sketch and a ton of inspiration from their DT, and GDT.  For the first time ever I've decided to submit a layout for consideration.  I was desperate to dig into the truck load of goodies I received from My Mind's Eye earlier in the week, but looking at all of it was somewhat overwhelming.  I needed help to get me started, that's where CS comes in.  Here's the sketch:

And here's my take on it:


The pic is of Eden the morning of my birthday breakfast at The Pancake House, my all time fave place to go in the city for my favorite meal of the day.  As soon as the server placed her food in front of her, she just couldn't help but take a like of the scrumptious mountain of whip cream.  I love that she's still young and carefree enough not to care what others watching may have thought of her. 

That's about all the scrapping I think I'll be able to squeeze into this week, as Friday we leave for our week away in Steamboat, CO for Spring Break.

Happy Monday all.  I hope your week is off to a great start.

♥ S. Pin It

1 comment:

Pam said...

So glad you played along with the sketch, love your take and love what you did with the mme goodies!