Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Friday

Looking forward to today. 

It's a little bit of a retreat around here, as the usual driving need not be done.  My younger two are playing hooky from school today, and went off to Grandma & Grandpa's last night for a sleepover.  They'll be away all day enjoying all the freedom, fun, and snacks made readily available to them by my in-laws.  My eldest has a day off school today.  What does that mean for me?  Sleeping in - yah! 

There's still a lot of snow and the cold is sticking around for at least another week, so that means some time to scrap today.  My good friend, and fellow scrapbooker, Ange, and her eldest daughter are coming over to spend the day.  I'm looking forward to digging into my November kit from  My Scrapbook Nook.  Yes, I realize it's already March, but my kit managed to take a three month detour after leaving California and arriving at Canada Customs so I just received it recently.  Today, I am looking forward to great conversation, several cups of coffee, my daughter's joy as she spends time with her bff, and getting creative with a little Cosmo Cricket, and Pink Paislee.  Proverbs 27:9 reads "the sweet smell of incense can make you feel good, but true friendship is better still."  I would agree.

Have a wonderful weekend friends.  Thanks for stopping by!

♥S

An older layout I made capturing the hoarfrost on the trees in front of our house one morning.  I'm choosing to remember the bright side of winter and all that comes with it.
Pin It

2 comments:

Carol said...

hope you had a great day scrapping!!! Can't believe that kit took SO long to get to you. And a big thanks for you super sweet comment on my self portrait!!! You are toooooo kind ;)

Pam said...

Sweet and clean layout, love it!! I love your new blog background;)

That is crazy your kit took so long to get to you, yikes!!!

I am planning on trying for the Jillibean team, this is the first time I am trying for a manufacturer team, so not holding my breath...but thank you so much for your sweet words;)

I hope you have a beautiful week!