Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Poolside Fun

I am up on the Paper Issues blog today with a few DT friends showcasing the gorgeous new Crate Paper Poolside collection.

I was so happy to get this collection in the mail the same week as by baby girl's birthday. I knew I was going to have a little photo shoot with her and her friends, and that this collection would compliment the photos nicely.

I have a handful of fun photos from Eden's birthday that you are sure to be seeing over the next little while.  I love that her birthday is in June, she's the only one that gets outdoor photos when her special day rolls around.

Whenever a collection has several elements to it, I cannot help myself for layering away to my heart's content, incorporating a little bit of everything.  On my layout I've used the gold glitter vellum, the 6x12 accent sticker pack, several elements from the ephemera pack, included the word "fun", two of the gold metal tab clips, and a couple of wood buttons.

See what I mean, Summer in a collection.  There are actually a number of fabulous Summer collections out there, this just happens to be my favourite at the moment. Some others you may be interested in are stocking up on through the Paper Issues store are:
Fancy Pants - Summer Sun
Fancy Pants - Making Waves
Simple Stories - Summer Vibes
Kaisercraft - Fiesta
Pink Paislee - Citrus Bliss

And that's just to name a few.  Once you've got some Summer memories you're ready to start preserving Paper Issues has got you covered.

Don't forgot to use code:SHERRI at checkout to save yourself 20% off everything in your cart!
Thanks for stopping by today friends! Pin It

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I absolutely love this layout! The pretty floral paper, all those great layers and a dash of masking. Beautiful!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a fun photo! Love all the layers and the bit of stenciling and doily!