Monday, June 2, 2014

Goofballs

Happy June friends!

Today, I have one last Scraptastic Club May Kit layout to share with you before I move on to the June Kit.
These 2 have never known life without one another.  They are the bestest of friends and I just love that.  They couldn't be more different, but when they're together everything just works.  Did you have a friend like that growing up?  
I showed the layout to Belle before it was titled and asked what she thought it should be titled. She came up with Goofballs - fitting.
Loved, loved this flower cut file created by Paige Evans for Studio Calico (no longer available).  I just know you'll be seeing it on a 12x12 layout yet too.

I have just loved this kit, so many great Pink Paislee Switchboard embellishments.  I'm going to be using them up for a long time to come.

Thanks for stopping by today friends! Pin It

6 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally love this! So cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo fun! LOVING the colors, the camera and those photos!!!!!

ALINE said...

This page is very beautiful!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that great cut file! Such a fun layout, hoping my girls will be best friends too!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous Sherri!! Love the cut file in the background and great photos!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love love love this!!! Awesome background! Shame it isn't available anymore.