Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Some Catch Up

I've been working this week.  That means I'm pretty exhausted when I get home.  I find it tricky to flip from doing everything I need to do during the day while the kids are in school to doing everything I need to do in the evenings after working all day, coming home to cook dinner.   I don't know how some are able to work full time and still manage to keep the house in order, laundry to a minimum, kids fed, and still pound out a month's worth of projects for dt work.  My hat goes off to all of you in that boat, truly.  

How about some Moments In Between pages today?  Up until last week I was up to date.  With Thanksgiving, and a really busy week last week however, I'm suddenly 2 weeks behind.  Well, it was nice while it lasted.  

This is the first time I've used a Studio Calico kit.  I can't even remember which one it was, either the August, or September kit.  I like the kit fine, the cards are a nice weight, and there are some pretty fun embellies (crazy confetti aside).
Week: September 15-21
 Left Side:
I created that arrow filler card with my Cameo Silhouette
 Right Side:
The title card was made with the Cameo

This week was done with the August We Are Family Kit from Scraptastic Club.  It was one of the Main kits for the month, NOT the This Life Noted kit.  I wanted to use up as much of my kit as possible, and love doing it this way.  It takes a little more time than using a "Project Life" style kit, cutting down the sheets and such, but it sure feels good to know that you gotten the most out of one kit as possible.

Week: September 22-28
 Left Side:
Right Side:
I apologize in advance for the glare on these pages.  I usually take my cards out of the pockets to photograph, but on this particular day it was just too windy.  I used a few of the stamps for the kit here also, they were awesome last month.
I'm pretty excited about catching up with my missed weeks.  I picked up the Project Life: Dear Lizzy - 5th and Frolic set last week. It is so cute, I anxious to break into it.  I also have the brand new Scraptastic Club October kit, that's beautiful as well.  Both collections are going to make catching up a breeze.

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee these! LOVING the photos and the colors you chose!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love love love it! Looks awesome!