Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Scrapbook Nook July Kit

 Time to play! July’s kit is sure to bring back memories of carefree summertime play, small town parades, and childhood innocence! Capture your perfect summer days with this kit including:
October Afternoon Paper
Binder Clip
American Crafts Picot Trim
…Maya Road Canvas Tags
October Afternoon Rubber Charms
American Crafts Thickers
October Afternoon Mini Market Alphabet
October Afternoon 12×12 Vintage Sticker & Border Sheet
It is the season for fun, so schedule a playdate with yourself and the July kit today!

With the mail being so back logged I'm sure mine will show up in time in August, unfortunately.  But the colours and patters scream summer, so it gives me more time to keep snapping shots.

I have a few layouts and cards I've done over that past few weeks to share.  I'll get those up soon.

Happy Tuesday friends,

♥S. Pin It

1 comment:

Pam said...

Bummer that you will have to wait until August, boo:( But, YES you will have lots of opportunities for getting more pictures-the kit is so summery and pretty:) Can't wait to see the scrappiness you have been up to;)